Financial Advisor - Main Office Ipswich
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Division: Retail Banking
Location: First Ipswich Bank
These individual will assist customers with their financial planning as well as expand business by developing new customer relationships. Will work closely with several branches and other internal partners.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
- Sells and cross-sells investment and insurance products and services to new and existing customers
- Contacts potential customers to solicit new business
- Conducts needs assessment with customers
- Recommends appropriate investment products and services
- Assists clients in modifying their plans to meet their changing needs and goals
- Interacts with retail branch network to develop customer referrals
- Ensures that appropriate market transactions are executed
- Represents the bank at community functions and organizations to develop additional business
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent of education and work experience
- Proven sales skills with demonstrated success
- Series 7, Series 63 and Massachusetts Insurance License required
- Minimum of 5 years investment related experience
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and follow-up
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to travel throughout defined market
Employees are expected to be familiar with and fulfill the policy and compliance requirements within their area of responsibility.
Employees are expected to be familiar with and to fulfill the compliance requirements within their area of responsibility.
In addition to great career opportunities we offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefit plan. Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
First Ipswich Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.