Part-Time Teller - Gloucester
First Ipswich Bank is looking for two part-time Tellers to join the team in our Gloucester Branch, which is located at
Schedule for each position is as follows:
Schedule A: Monday and Wednesday 11-4 and Saturday
Schedule B: Thursday ; Friday 11 – 4 and Saturday
POSITION SUMMARY: Processes routine financial transactions including deposits, withdrawals, check cashing and loan payments in an efficient and accurate manner while providing outstanding service to customers. Ensures every transaction is completed in accordance with bank policy and regulatory requirements. Consistently cross-sells the Bank’s products and services at every opportunity. Maintains confidentiality of bank records and customer information. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Processes customer transactions in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner.
- Utilizes sales techniques to recognize the needs of customers and corresponds those needs to the Bank’s existing products and services.
- Routinely balances cash drawer.
- Maintains and services the Bank’s self service coin machine.
- Updates branch transaction logs as necessary.
· Successfully completes required compliance training.
- Follows the Bank’s policies and regulatory requirements.
· Reports to work as scheduled in professional attire.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Understanding of basic math and accounting functions. Familiarity with basic computer applications. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility in hours and location worked. Regular, reliable attendance is critical.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School Degree or equivalent experience in retail business.
MINIMUM PRIOR EXPERIENCE: Previous cash handling and/or customer service experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Frequently required to stand long periods of time. Occasionally required lifting of coin of approximately 20lbs. Visually able to make a positive identification of an individual.
PLEASE BE SURE TO SPECIFY WHETHER YOU
Interested candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive salary and excellent employee benefit program.
Equal Opportunity Employer Member FDIC
Go back to Join Our Team for application details.