Go Green with First Ipswich Bank
Go GREEN with First Ipswich Bank …
We are pleased to announce our eStatement solution! This solution represents our continued efforts to offer our customers a wide array of services. Our solution provides you a safe, fast and convenient way to manage your statement, all the while making a positive impact on the environment!
The eStatement solution allows you to view, print and reconcile your statement online. Additionally, you are able to view, search, sort or print check images; making this a complete statement management solution.
In addition to the time you save by switching to eStatements, you are also having a positive impact on the environment!
Some GREEN Facts...
If 20 percent of households (22,876,800 households) were to switch to electronic bills, statements and payments every year the collective impact would be:
• Save 150,939,615 pounds of paper
• Save 1,811,275 trees
• Avoid creating 1,439,601,370 gallons of wastewater
• Avoid filling 8,597,328 household garbage bags with waste
• Avoid filling 6,141 garbage trucks with waste
• Avoid using 102,945,600 gallons of gasoline to mail bills, statements and payments
• Avoid producing 3,920,802,916 pounds (1,960,402 tons) of greenhouse gas emissions
To learn more about this, you may go to www.payitgreen.org
Here's to making a difference - Go GREEN!