ATM & Debit Card Security
We have multi-layered security systems in place to detect, prevent and alert you to card-related fraud. However, for our systems to work, cardholders must remain vigilant when it comes to protecting card information, monitoring account transactions and keeping contact information up to date.
How We Help Protect You:
- Real-Time Fraud Detection - Your card transactions are monitored 24/7 to detect suspicious activity outside your normal pattern of use. We'll stop a transaction and alert you by phone, email or text if we suspect your card is being used fraudulently.
- EMV Chip Technology - A computer chip embedded in your Debit Card encrypts your transaction data to help avoid data breaches. Learn More
- Manage Cards feature - Use our Mobile Banking Manage Cards feature to turn your Debit Card off and on whenever you want to stop it from being used. You may also use this feature to report your card lost or stolen. Learn More
- Mobile Wallets - Make secure, card-less purchases with your mobile device. Your card information is not stored on the device. Instead, a digital account number is used and passed to the merchant. Learn More
Ways to Protect Yourself:
- When you receive your new card, be sure to sign it immediately.
- Cut up & destroy old/expired cards.
- Be sure to contact us if you plan to use your card when traveling.
- Follow our ATM Safety Tips. Learn More
- Report lost or stolen cards via Mobile Banking or contact Customer Service at 888-667-3697.
- Monitor your transaction activity in Online Banking regularly and your statements monthly.
- Keep your contact information up to date - especially your mobile phone number and email address - so that we can contact you in the event of potential fraud.